Recently, we showed you how you can take advantage of the fitness perks available to you if your health insurance provider is Aetna. Today, we’d like to talk to our United Healthcare members and show you how you can get paid for getting fit!
If you’re not too sure about how fitness reimbursement programs work and what the benefits are, you can read more here.
Ready to take the leap and get paid while you get healthy? Click here to see if you’re eligible.
Open enrollment is in full swing, and for those new to the health insurance marketplace, or reassessing their options for 2015, there can be a lot to learn!
Most importantly, there are several very important deadlines. And pushing off a decision, such as your 2015 insurance plan, until the last minute is never a good idea. Here is a full list of deadlines so you can set your self up for a healthy 2015 with time to spare!
(Friendly reminder: If you pick a plan with a fitness reimbursement program, you can cover most if not all of your gym costs! Learn more here.)
- November 15, 2014: 2015 Open Enrollment starts
- December 31, 2014: Coverage ends for all 2014 Marketplace plans
- January 1, 2015: 2015 coverage can begin
- February 15, 2015: 2015 Open Enrollment ends
During 2015 Open Enrollment, if you enroll or change plans:
- Between the 1st and 15th days of the month, your coverage starts the first day of the next month.
- Between the 16th and the last day of the month, your coverage starts the first day of the second following month. So if you enroll on January 16, your coverage starts on March 1.
- Between February 1, 2015 and the deadline of February 15, 2015, your 2015 coverage begins March 1, 2015.
Note that you can enroll in the Medicaid or the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) any time of the year.
More information can be found here.
Spott3r helps people get people paid for their workouts. Click here to learn more about how you can earn cash reimbursements for your gym visits! Ready to sign up for your free eligibility check? You can do that too, here.