We know it’s not easy getting out the door for your am gym sesh. We’ve pulled together a little tool kit to help you out! Below are our 6 tips for your morning workouts.
1. Have your gym clothes and daytime outfit picked out the night in advance.
2. Set your alarm 15 minutes before you actually need to wake up.
This allows time for your body to adjust.
Pro Tip: Try to wake up at the same time every day. This will make it much easier to get out of bed, we promise!
3. Before you start thinking about the tasks ahead, breath deeply and appreciate the silence.
Be thankful for waking up another day and vow to use it to its fullest potential!
4. Put on an uplifting song.
Our “Upbeat Workout Playlist” has everything you need for a happy morning.
Need a few more ideas? Here are some of our favorite workout playlists.
5. Eat a small, healthy breakfast.
This will activate your metabolism and help you get out the door. Some ideas include: toast and peanut butter, a smoothie, or a Cliff bar if you’re on the go.
6. Remind yourself that could be getting paid for it!
See if you are eligible for cash reimbursements here.
Image via: Intent Blog